1. Where can I buy the ticket?
The most convenient way is to buy the ticket directly in the bus, online on the web site, in the metro stations. On Moskovsky railway Station and in «Tourex» offices.
You can use our service for free with Saint Petersburg Card.
More details you can find here.
2. What else is included in the ticket’s price?
Excursion, headphones and city map with different coupons are available.
3. What is the interval between the buses?
From May till September buses operate from 9 a.m. till 8 p.m. with 30-60 minutes intervals. From October till April the start of the excursion is at 10 a.m. and the finish is at 6 p.m. Buses go every 1-2 hours. You can always find the timetable on the website.
4. Who has the right for the discount?
Students, school children, pensioners, disabled people of 2nd and 3rd groups have a right for the reduced price. Disabled people of the 1st group and children under 6 years may travel for free.
5. Does a 6-year-old child need a ticket?
No, 6-year-old children may travel for free.
6. Can I book the place in the bus?
Unfortunately, you can not book the place, but if you start the trip from the first stop, Ostrovskogo square, you are more likely to find the best places.
7. The bus has not arrived yet, what can I do?
You can call +7(961) 8000-755 for the information about the destination of the bus.
8. What is rap-excursion?
It is the first sightseeing excursion in rap format. You can hear anytime in line with the other languages.
9. Is there any discount for the excursion with СITY TOUR PASS?
Yes, the discount is 200 rubles.
10. Do the buses operate on weekdays?
Yes, the excursion is available 7 days a week.
11. Do the buses operate in winter?
Yes, the excursion is available all year round.
12. Is online ticket valid only for today?
You can use e-ticket anytime.
13. Should I print online-ticket?
Yes, you should print it and show it to the driver in the bus.
14. Is it enough to have a printed e-ticket or should I exchange it to the real ticket?
The driver will exchange it when you enter the bus.
15. Is one-day ticket valid for 24 hours or till the end of the day?
One-day ticket is valid till the end of the day when you activated it for the first time. The same situation is with the two-day tickets: they are valid for the day of the first trip and the whole next day.